Find out what the guys from Embassy East have been up to on Redchurch Street with Assembly Coffee and the UK's newest Modbar
What Do Embassy East, A Modbar, And Shoreditch's Premier Shopping Strip Have In Common?
Well, they've all come together to create Modern Society, London’s newest destination for exceptional coffee, which officially opens Thursday this week on Redchurch Street, Shoreditch.
The coffee bar resides within Modern Society's Redchurch Street general store; a must visit destination for anyone with discerning taste.
4 Good Reasons Why Modern Society Is The Next Place You Need To Grab A Coffee
- Coffee. Industry favourites, Embassy East are renowned for their unpretentious approach and really really good coffee. A classic combination, we’re sure you’ll agree
- Modbar. Apple of the collective eye, the Modbar, is undeniably elegant in design. It's also the most sophisticated machine on the market today. The industry's most advanced pressure profiling, volumetric dosing and programmable pour over recipes are but a few of the reasons you should really try the coffee
- Shop. Whether clothing, stoneware or soap, peruse the shelves at Modern Society and you'll find literally everything reflects the immaculate taste and dedication to sourcing of owner Nazifa Movsoumova
- Location. Modern Society is 1 minute walk from Shoreditch Overground and about thirty seconds from the thoroughfare that is Shoreditch High Street so it's super convenient to get to
How Did It Come About?
Designers Trend and Fayre have brought this vision to life with a space that juxtaposes vintage and contemporary, utilising raw steel, concrete and tumbled marble.
When and Where?
Modern Society officially opens Thursday November 12th.
- Monday — Saturday 9:30am — 6:30pm, Sunday 11:00am — 5:00pm
Whether coffee, clothes, crockery or all the above, definitely check out Modern Society!
Want to know what makes the Espresso at Modern Society different? Click here to find out!